Mahesh Rajan is a partner with Rajan & Rajan, LLP. Mr. Rajan has experience in various areas of law but primarily focuses his practice in the areas of civil litigation, commercial transactions, hospitality law, family law and criminal law.
Mr. Rajan represents various large and small companies in New Jersey and has handled multi-million dollar transactions assisting clients in negotiating and closing on complex commercial matters.
Mr. Rajan is well known for being an excellent litigator by fighting for his client’s rights and getting them the best results possible in complex civil, criminal and matrimonial cases. Mr. Rajan has handled many employment litigation cases awarding companies and employees alike compensation for breach of contract including non-compete and restrictive covenant matters, discrimination and non-payment of invoices. In over ten years of practice, Mr. Rajan has expanded the firm’s reputation as an aggressive and competitive mid-size practice who can service all types of clients and their respective legal needs.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Hospitality Law
- Family Law (Divorce and Domestic Violence)
- Employment Litigation
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Municipal Court Violations
- Wills and Estates
- Juris Doctorate, Seton Hall University
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Seton Hall University
- Bachelors of Arts, Boston University
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Chapter of the North American South Asian Bar Association
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York