Paul R. Rajan is a senior and founding partner with Rajan & Rajan, LLP. Mr. Rajan has experience in various areas of law including immigration, commercial & residential transactions, civil litigation, family law, municipal court violations and landlord tenant matters, just to name a few.
With over thirty years of experience as a lawyer, Paul is a pillar in the South Asian Community, both as a lawyer and a community leader. Mr. Rajan has established himself as a community leader and has helped develop the strength of the Indian community through numerous political, social, and cultural programs and activities. Mr. Rajan is the founder and founding President of the Asian Indian Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Rajan has successfully represented thousands of clients in various legal matters and has fought zealously for his clients’ legal rights.
Mr. Rajan co-authors “Immigration Matters”, a monthly immigration article which is published in various periodicals in New Jersey and the tri-state keeping the community updated and aware of changes in the realm of immigration law.
- Commercial Transactions
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law (Divorce and Domestic Violence)
- Municipal Court Violations
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Wills and Estates
- Juris Doctorate, Seton Hall University
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Rutgers University
- Masters Degree in Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, India Institute of Technology
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Department of Banking as Mortgage Banker licensed by the State of New Jersey
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
Additional Languages Spoken