Oscar A. Escobar, Jr. is a senior associate with Rajan & Rajan, LLP. Mr. Escobar focuses his practice in the areas of civil litigation, commercial & residential transactions and municipal court violations.
Mr. Escobar has litigated various commercial and employment disputes as the senior litigation associate for a law firm in Middlesex County wherein he successfully defended and resolved numerous claims of employment discrimination and breach of contract.
He is committed to serving clients, ranging from first time home buyers requiring personal attention to seasoned business persons and entrepreneurs engaged in complex negotiations and disputes.
Prior to joining the law firm, Mr. Escobar worked at a law firm in Hudson County wherein he served as a Tenant Advocate for the residents of Union City, New Jersey as well as a Public Defender for West New York, New Jersey.
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Transactions
- Employment Litigation
- Landlord & Tenant Disputes
- Municipal Court Violations
- Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Juris Doctorate, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Bachelors of Science, Rutgers University
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Minority Affairs Committee of Hudson County
- Hudson County Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of New Jersey
- State of New Jersey
Additional Languages Spoken