Alena Bohacova, Esq.,
Alena is a new addition to Rajan & Rajan family as an Associate. She is a quintessential addition to the Immigration department. Although Alena has a vast experience in various areas of law but she primarily focuses her practice in the areas of Immigration and Civil Litigation.
Graduated from Ramapo College of New Jersey in 2006 with Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Alena stepped into the professional arena with a strong vision of capitalizing on her skill set and ensuring clients with the sense of relief. It is due to the reason she is an active member and pro bono attorney for sanctuary for families and American Immigration Council, where she provides translation services and legal assistance. Moreover, she used to play a pivotal part for New York Legal Assistance Group and Immigration Equality for quite some time, where she helped out clients with various immigration issues.
Currently, Alena is an active Board Member and Secretary for the Westwood Historic Preservation Committee and Former Board Member for Visiting Homemaker of Bergen County Advisory Committee.
- Civil Litigation
- Graduation from Ramapo College of New Jersey
- Diploma in Legal Studies from New York University
- Graduated from New York Law School with merit scholarship
- Westwood Historic Preservation Committee
- Bergen County Advisory Committee
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- American Immigration Council
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
Additional languages Spoken:
- Czech languages